Events at Nehara
Family gatherings are exciting events, where we celebrate the most meaningful moments of our lives with our loved ones. The significance of these occasions means we should mark them in an original way and in a special location, which will make the family’s togetherness the most authentic and create a memory of a unique and enjoyable experience, Among the vacation and hospitality facilities available at Nehara Country Lodging is an intimate, warm and different events hall, a hall which is the perfect place to celebrate a family event. Circumcision, Bat Mitzva, birthdays, silver or gold wedding anniversary- no matter what event it is, our hall offers the best conditions to mark it in an unforgettable way.
In addition to the location’s warmth, which creates a warm, cozy environment, our hall is decorated in a vintage style with country touches, a style of design known as “Granny Chic” which has taken the design world by storm in recent years. The tables and chairs, the accessories hanging on the walls or on the shelves, the familiar Terrazzo floors of old, the curtains and glass finishing over the halls entrances- all of these make the hall feel like a family nest and give it a unique look with a charming, nostalgic atmosphere. Add to this the expansive lawns and surrounding nature- and you have an ideal space to hold any kind of family celebration.
Since food plays a central role in any celebration for us Israelis, we at Nehara will provide catering services (dairy or meat, by demand) of a different level, run by a leading local chef, with amazing and diverse food and wonderful desserts to leave a sweet taste.
More important information about the Nehara event hall:
- The hall is suited for up to 100 people.
- The hall is equipped with a projector, a screen, a computer and a new sound system with wireless microphone.
- The hall has parking for its guests.
Other services on offer:
1. We know producing an event is no easy task, so we at Nehara provide an array of different services intended to free you of some of the smaller details so you can be calm and relaxed in the days leading up to the event and during the event itself:
- Designing and printing invitations.
- Writing text for the event.
- Basic design of the hall including flowers and plants.
- Background music for the reception: a trumpet player accompanied by playback.
- Various activities and workshops that can be incorporated in the event itself, suited for the nature of the invitees: a cake decorating workshop, a unique hair braiding workshop, O.D.T activities by Plonter Company and more.
2. For those of you interested in holding an event that is longer than a few hours, spanning a whole day, we would love to assist in planning a fun day, with various activities for children and adults, culminating in the “official” celebration held in our event hall.
A list of various activities your fun day may consist of:
- Bicycle and/or electric bike trips.
- Segway trips.
- Jeep rides in the area.
- A singing walking tour of the Kibbutz orchards.
- A horse drawn carriage tour.
- An electric car tour.
- A car tour of the Jordan Valley.
- Free time at the Ashdot Yaakov swimming pool.
- Beit Eyal – swimming in an indoor pool, including use of various facilities: Jacuzzi pool, saunas and treatment rooms.
Don’t go crazy trying to think where to hold your event and what gimmick or attraction you should incorporate. Talk to us, and we will listen to your needs and do everything to make your event a dream come true, so you don’t have to.
Nehara. Kibbutz Ashdot Ya’akov Ichud, Mobile Post Jordan Valley 15155
Phone numbers for Information and reservations: